Sunday, September 15, 2013

MY MOM'S NEW HOME



MY MOM'S NEW HOME

I just got back from visiting my mom for a week in her "new" home. The care at the nursing home left me feeling in many ways secure. There were ups & downs, smiles and tears. I felt happiness and sadness along with some deep thoughts about of our own mortality, life and ....

My brother filmed this video of our mom that I just wanted to share with you. It's under 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftzRC_6beCk&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share

Thank you everyone for following on our journey. I love each and everyone of you and know deeply how we are ALL in this together. Our stories are all different and yet they are all the same.

Lisa



7 comments:

  1. Lisa, what a heartwarming video clip! Thank you for sharing! The hugs, kisses, and personal touches are so special, as well as the SMILES! I appreciate your blog posts and all your personal comments and replies to comments. We are all in this journey together and you've helped mine be more informed for sure! Being so far away from parents is so hard, and it just doesn't work to say, "Don't feel guilty, you're doing the best you can" -- when we really want to be THERE with them all the time and give them our ALL! God is our helper. Keep smiling and putting one foot in front of the other, and enjoying your moments with mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, of all people how could I not send you a warm special comment coming from deep within my heart. What you wrote really touches me deeply. I feel such a strong connection to everyone who writes me, whether from my blog or from my FB pages. We are all ONE.Sending you a big hug from the bottom of my heart. Lisa

      Delete
  2. Very touching video, Lisa

    Blessings to you and your mom.

    Margie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The facility is designed for comfort with ease of access. With its reputation, home care can influence people to get it for our loved ones as well. I got to read a case about medical negligence and the court dismissed the case due to lack of accurate reporting. It case also did not fall under the health care liability. Get to read more about it here: http://www.freeltcquotes.com/A-Texas-Nursing-Home-Wins-Retaliation-Case.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog.I like this blog very much. really such an nice and decent information shared here with awesome staff.More info please visit :-http://www.srsupportsolutions.com

    ReplyDelete