Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mommy's World- Part 3



MOMMY’S WORLD- Part 3
My days do begin each day by calling my mom to say hello and see how she is doing .I make sure to tell her what time it is, what day it is , and who will be coming today for she cannot remember. Her answers are usually the same, “if they come they come if they don’t I don’t care” and then she starts to sing “whatever will be will be the futures is ours to see, que sera, sera.”We then both giggle like young girls having fun. Sometimes she says, oakey dokey jimmied oaky .This is all such a new experience for me that I share with my mom, something that is so enduring to my heart. My mom, she’s amazing! What a lady and I get such a quick out of her.  
Alzheimer's Association

Yesterday the Alzheimer's Association had a wonderful video on YouTube about new facts and figures on
Alzheimer's and  they asked everyone to please take the time to Spread  Awareness. I hope you can too !

Act.alz.org

No comments:

Post a Comment